Douglas College can still fulfill your dream of studying at the college. You can still apply this year for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship. Douglas college international student scholarship provides fully-funded scholarships for international students.
This article will provide information about the Douglas college international student scholarship. We also discuss its benefits and steps for applying.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2022-2023 provides an undergraduate scholarship to international students. The scholarship can cover tuition fees up to CAD 7000. Each academic year, 5 recipients are eligible.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship was established in 2017 in order to assist international students in Douglas College athletics and their financial needs. It also covers the difference in tuition fees for international and domestic students.
Apply for University of Waterloo Scholarships to receive financial aid up to $10,000 Contribute to tuition fees
The Douglas College International Student Scholarship is dependent on student performance during the academic year. Each academic year, a maximum of five eligible recipients will be selected. These scholarships will be divided equally between the Winter and Fall semesters.
- Level Of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s),Douglas College
- Study in: British Colombia. Canada
- Program Duration: One year. The Fall and Winter semesters will receive equal scholarships.
- Deadline January 31/May 31/September 30, 2022
- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Social work
- Therapeutic recreation
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
You can find a complete list of specialties at by clicking this link.
You can also apply for Amazon Scholarships
The Douglas College International Student Scholarship offers the following benefits to the recipient:
- The scholarship covers up CAD and 7000 tuition fees
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship.
- Languages Required: English
- Eligible Countries : All World Countries
- For admission, applicants must submit a High School Diploma and a minimum GPA equivalent to 60%.
- All applicants must meet the English Language requirements (TOEFL-iBT minimum score 83, IELTS Academic Module minimum overall score 6.5).
- Contact Douglas College International for more information on the admission requirements.
How to Apply For Douglas College International Student Scholarship
To apply, follow the following steps:
Mailing to Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800
700 Royal Ave, New Westminster BC V3M5Z5 Canada
- The student must complete and sign the application form.
- Anyone with access to admission information can apply for international waiver
- Scanning of the passport and study permit (if applicable).
- If the language is not English, you can provide proof of graduation by certified original copies.
- Language proof
- An CAD 100 application receipt is required. This receipt cannot be refunded. Flywire Payment Portal Douglas College
Note: Before making an application fee payment, please contact Douglas International at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the program availability.
Conclusion: If you plan to study abroad in Canada, the UK or anywhere else in the world, this is the right place for you. It is important to start as soon as possible, and at least two years before. This is done by becoming familiar with all the options available and determining the criteria. Once you submit your application, ensure that you meet these requirements. The majority of scholarships are awarded those who’ve proved that they are exceptional in their academics.
For more information about Douglas College International Student Scholarships, please visit the official website: