Are you considering a transition into a Tech career? Perhaps you’re uncertain and aren’t sure of the most lucrative or highest paying tech jobs? I’m here for you to help with this article. I’ll list some of the most lucrative tech jobs that which you can build your skills to eventually get you a job.
A list of the highest paying tech jobs
2. Computer programmers: Computer programmers are responsible for developing computer programs by writing code and debug existing programs and troubleshoot issues, conduct tests of their program and determine the effectiveness of a program. Computer programmers can create codes for mobile apps and write documentation that guides the users of how best to make use of the program. It’s among the highest paying tech jobs in the field of technology.
Average salary: $93,000 – $115,000 per year , based on the company.
3. Technical support: Technical support specialists’ primary responsibility is to offer technical support to users. They assist with simple hardware and software problems like printers, computers and phones that are digital. They are among the highest paying tech jobs in technology industry all over the globe.
Average salary: $43,904 and more annually, depending on the company.
4. Web developer: This is one of the most lucrative tech jobs across the globe Web developers are responsible for developing websites based on specifications provided by the owners of the website. They install software and tools to make websites manage a certain amounts of traffic, and also optimize structures to increase the speed of the site.
Average annual salary of $76,737 or more annually.
5. Manager of information technology (IT) manager: A manager of information technology oversees the technological needs of an organization. They ensure that the users are equipped with the software and hardware they need to complete their jobs, monitor the IT budget, and oversee operating systems. IT managers also recruit employees and train them. IT manager is also one of the highest paying tech jobs around the world.
Average pay: $90,956 annually dependent on the business.
6. Software Engineering Manager: Software Engineering Manager is an administrative job which reports to the higher management. They are responsible for overseeing and directing the activities of other software engineers in projects that involve the development and design of programs, software, and other applications.
Average annual salary: $134,156. year.
7. Product Manager: The Product manager person responsible for this role defines the needs of the customers and the bigger business goals that the feature or product will achieve, defines the criteria for success for an item, and organizes an entire team to translate this vision into a realisation.
The average salary is – $100,000. per year
The average salary is – $106,000. per year
9. Cloud Architect: A cloud architect is an IT professional who is responsible for overseeing a company’s cloud computing strategy. This includes cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring. Cloud Architect is one of the highest paying tech jobs.
See here on how to start your career in tech